Just imagine how romantic and adorable it’d be…
until Warner punches him in the face.
(Kenji had to spend the entire trip on the roof of the car/tank/whatever
Yup! It’s the part in Unravel Me before that extremely steamy and heartbreaking scene that no one shall mention of.
This usually happens when they’re outside or maybe in the car or something, so Warner would always carry her to their bedroom when they get home because he doesn’t want to wake her up.
And every time he does this he remembers a time when he also carried her like that, when she was in a long white dress, and how she looked at him with the most genuine smile he’d ever seen.
SHATTER ME NET: A network for anyone and everyone who loves Tahereh Mafi and the Shatter Me series!Rules:
- must be following me
- reblogs only please (you can like it, but it won’t count)
- please fill out this survey!!!
- must be a multifandom or fandom blog
- the more you post Shatter Me related stuff then the bigger chance you’ll have of getting in!
- please leave your ask/submit box open!
- 20+ notes or it never happened :(Things you'll get/have to do once you're in:
- spot on the networks page whoaaa
- follow back from me and maybe some other members if they’re kind
- you’re going to be in a chat blog??? chat with different members??? chat with me??? wow???
- a message saying you got in and some other details about icons and stuff
- you must have the network page somewhere in your blog
- track the tag #shattermenet
- following others is optional but it’s highly encouraged because you can meet new friends and help others gain some followers! it’s okay if you don’t want to thoughOther thingies:
- I’ll be posting the first list on September 1, 2014
- more members will be chosen every now and then so have hope if you didn’t get in!
- for more info, please ask me here
- have fun!
basically you can still reblog even after sept 1 tho so
I’ve finally gotten to a point in my life where I’m not afraid to speak. Where my shadow no longer haunts me. And I don’t want to lose that freedom—not again. I can’t go backward.
Get to know me meme: Favorite male characters [1/?] - Aaron Warner, Shatter Me series
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend,” he says, ” the one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, and every shiver of your body, ….”
I feel like Anderson is probably the worst person I have read about so far if you really think about it
Out of all the characters in the book? Or as in out of all the books?
Idk but I’ve read worse antagonist who are much more cruel and merciless.
I think we tend to imagine our favourite fictional characters do such simple human actions because we’re still in denial of the fact that 1. they’re dead 2. they don’t exist 3. the book is over.
I’d like to imagine that they actually do that on a regular basis. Maybe three four a week — five, if they’ve got the time. Most of the time they’d wake up at almost the same time, so it’s really easy to coordinate about these things, but there’d also times when Juliette would be too lazy and tired and she’d be like “5 more minutes Aaron”. Warner would end up having to find other ways to wake her up.
(He would know that not waking up Juliette Ferrars in the morning is not the best plan. Last time he let her continue her sleep she ended up leaving him for dead outside their house for 4 days. Even Kenji felt bad for the poor guy.)